Konga is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of e-commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Youth Segment Manager
The Youth Market Manager owns the strategy for implementing marketing plans for specific consumer segment and sub segments within the overarching segment to change the ecommerce landscape in the medium to long term.
The Youth market manager will drive growth in volume & value share via innovation as well as development, deployment and post implementation evaluation of Digital, PR, ATL & BTL initiatives.
Reporting Line Director, Marketing & CET
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the growth of the Konga youth segment through innovation.
- Deployment of Brand media ATL campaigns Pan Nigeria across TV, Radio & OOH
- Management of Creative, BTL, Media & PR Agencies with a view to successful implementation of brand plans
- Responsible for the development of the route to consumer planning.
- Write clear briefs to agencies focused on delivery and effective cost management.
- Constantly seek for ways to challenge agencies to raise the bar on creative standards
- Liaise with the Finance department to ensure payment of third parties where necessary.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
- Development of consumer engagement marketing activities designed to address various Consumer Disposition Funnel (CDF) bottlenecks
- Develop long term growth drivers for the sustenance of Konga Youth market leadership
- Responsible for activations at moments of choice
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Teamwork and People Management
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Proficient in using new system, processes and Microsoft office tools
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strategic skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication skills
- Data Analysis and Problem solving
Qualifications & Experience
- University/College degree
- MBA or MSc. in related field will be an added advantage
- A certification in Marketing is required
- Well established consumer marketing experience (at least 5 years), either in the telecom sector, FCMG, or with an international brand
How to Apply
To apply for this position, visit Click Here to Apply