YellowDot Africa is one of the leading African mobile service providers established in 2013. Since then, YellowDot has opened offices in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Rwanda and operates in over 10 African countries. Leading mobile operators in Africa such as MTN, Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to provide entertainment, information and other services to subscribers across the continent.
YellowDot Africa is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- To support our team in Nigeria, we are currently looking for a technical support engineer. In this position you will be responsible to provide L1 technical support for all VAS nodes.
- Moreover you are in charge of troubleshooting issues pertaining performance tuning, network administration, application conflicts and system bugs.
- You will play an integral role in configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing all vas nodes as well as checking the logs in our databases.
- Furthermore you will coordinate all issues related to calls at the operator, address queries on the information system/software and extend onsite support to our clients including maintenance of hardware and software.
- This role will be customer facing hence strong people skills and a focus on customer service along with a high level of self-sufficiency is absolutely required.
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated professional with 1 – 2 years’ experience in technical support and a B-Tech/MCA qualification.
- Previous experience in the VAS industry is an advantage but not required for this position. If you possess strong relationship building skills, a high level of commitment and would like to join an international and highly motivated team, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply