WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries.
We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construc-tion, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor are, but not limited to:
- Generate maintenance plans & work scopes according to Company production strategy, maintenance campaign schedules and general requirements.
- Raise purchase orders and call-off documentation for technical purchases/call-offs in association with procurement department.
- Liaise with relevant vendors and suppliers.
- Maintain and ensure the application of/compliance with the Company Maintenance Management System.
- Assess the availability of critical spares and equipment against project plans and work scopes. Maintain the Production Technical Library in association with the Document Controller.
- Supervise maintenance technicians and tasks on the offshore field platforms.
- Carry out maintenance as required on the offshore field platforms.
- Plan and execute maintenance associated purchasing.
- Provide technical input into the pre-purchase assessment of plant, equipment and machinery.
- Provide post-purchase quality assurance assessments of plant, equipment and machinery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should Click Here to Apply