WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Trainer
To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
- To produce training matrices by type of positions covering General Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
- To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
- To organise the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
- To organise, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
- To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
- To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board FPSO
- To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
- To review, approve and follow-up the contractors? training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organisation of the training sessions.
- To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, and any other necessary tool in the training program.
- To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply