WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Director-Refinery
Job number: WTSHO10475
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- Implementation of the strategy in terms of technology, schedule, and target cost, engineering, procurement, subcontracting, construction and pre-commissioning / commissioning and start-up assistance.
- Issuing of the 90 days front end project schedule.
- Clear definition of the extent and the nature of the services, which are required by the Contract.
- Establishment of the budget, project schedule, job specifications, and coordination procedures to be applied to the project.
- Coordination and supervision of all contacts with suppliers, subcontractors, inspection agencies, insurance companies, local authorities.
- Commercial, legal, financial, and administrative skills are essential
- Control of all factors, which affect the quality, the schedule and the project cost.
- Preparation of the project objectives, policies and strategies, the coordination procedure among Company and the project operation centers.
- Issuing the monthly progress reports to Company regarding the current project status,
- Provision of the necessary office accommodation and working atmosphere to Client’s representative.
- Monitoring the project execution in the shortest possible time and at reasonable cost while maintaining the quality required by the Contract.
- Project director with more than 20 years of relevant working experience in oil, gas, and petrochemical industry.
- Have been on at least one full scale EPC project from detailed engineering to close out as a Project Manager or Project Director.
- Previous experience as Project Manager in a Petrochemical or Refinery plant, Project valued up to 14 billion USD. This experience should be from the Proposal Phase or at least the Design Phase till the Construction and Commissioning Phases.
- B.Sc in Engineering or equivalent.
- Main Experience in Refinery projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply