WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy.
WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construc-tion, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Title: Lead Commissioning Engineer
- Participation in the review of P&ID?s and control strategies in view of start-up and safe operation of Gas plants.
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of the initial start-up program, verification of Readiness and statement of fitness
- Prevention of hazardous conditions for personnel and equipment.
- Assisting the Plant Engineer with the training of the customer?s personnel in the operation of the plant.
- Responsible for the mobilisation of specialist vendor personnel as required
- Responsible for implementation of flawless project delivery associated with commissioning.
- Responsible for delivering commissioning objectives on time and within budget
- Responsible for pre-acceptance inspection of turnover systems from construction contract
- Reviewing and commenting on operating manuals and start-up procedures
- Responsible for the incorporation of all the activities into the integrated commissioning plan
- Manage commissioning team on daily deliverable
- Responsible for pre-commissioning and operational testing of all systems and offshore equipment
- Verification that equipment and systems are mechanically complete.
- Commissioning and start-up of equipment leading to a safe and stable operation of process plants.
How to Apply