WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts (Pipeline Project Design) Manager
Job number: WTSPB11351
Type of Employment: Permanent
About the Job
- WTS Energy is looking for a Contracts (Pipeline Project Design) Manager to work in Nigeria on a new pipeline project. At this time, the client wishes to remain confidential, however, they are an established organisation within Africa who are currently branching out into the Oil and Gas market.
- The position reports to the team Senior Project Manager, and assumes overall accountability for ensuring each unit is performing in a legal manner.
- The incumbent is responsible for ensuring all government documentation required to perform the works by each contractor is in force and copies are in our files as required by governmental regulations.
- General primary duties of the incumbent are to assist the Senior Project Manager and each Project Manager by providing all legal analysis, contract reviews, payment request and work change order evaluation for all projects task undertaken by the team.
- The Contract Manager within the Project Team is responsible for the preparation of and implementation of all contract terms and conditions representing all work, services procurement and participation agreements required to properly execute the project.
- This includes service contracts, contracts for services, tender agreements, plus equipment and material purchase agreements in all phases required to perform the works successfully and in accordance with project goals and objectives.
General Duties Summary
- Assume accountability for all contract agreements
- Verify and sign-off on all contract change request
Before Project Award:
- Review all contracts to be entered into my the group
- Review any conflict of interest with other agreements
- Participate in any negotiations and evaluations for all services
- Participate in all project evaluations
- Serve as in-house contract expert for all team members
- Prepare all contracts to be issued by the group
- Ensure all work performed by the group is legal and within the guidelines of that established by Executive Management
After Project Award:
- Work with Project Manager to develop final Project Execution Plan (PEP) during phase 2
- Finalize ,implement and manage Project Services Support Team
- Assist Construction Managers in evaluating work progress and evaluating progress payment request
- Develop Level 2 schedule for inclusion into firm contract document
- Review and advise Construction Manager on site HSE required programs
- Monitor and support Construction Manager during site work
- Sign-off on all progress payment request
- Assist Project Managers evaluate and recommend best constructability option based on contract terms and conditions
- Assist Project Manager in developing funding estimate with all technical input
- Assist Construction Managers and Contractors develop WEP’s and WBS programs
- 20 yrs. Pipeline Project Design experience
- Previous experience working in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply