Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Job location for all roles below is Oghara, Delta State.
Job summary: To ensure minimal disruption to service within the Logistics business by overseeing the delivery of planned and reactive truck maintenance support to the Logistics Services business. To lead a team of technicians, allocate workload and manage day-to-day operations in the workshop towards ensuring that truck downtime is minimised or reduced to zero.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages, plans, controls and organises the planned preventive and corrective maintenance on Rainoil’s fleet and related equipment to maximise their lifespan and ensure safety
- Monitors the delivery of workshop plans and activities in line with the budget, ensuring variances are minimised
- Ensures compliance to required safety standards and operating procedures
- Creates & maintains a register of all workshop equipment to manage the timely calibration and maintenance of the equipment
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance, maintains relationships with parts vendors, orders parts, and orders diesel fuel and gasoline, as needed.
- Minimum of seven (7) years working experience, preferably in the Technical, logistics, supply chain management and transportation of goods
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
Knowledge of Mack Granite and Howo Trucks added advantage.
Ability to use Diagnostics Tool and OBD codes for fault detection requisite.
Must have managed a workshop with more than 100 trucks.
Knowledge of wet logistics added advantage
Hands-on experience in various technical skills like welding, panel beating, truck maintenance, etc.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here