Winrock International, an international development organization implementing United States Agency for International Development (USAID) projects in Nigeria, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance/Admin Manager
Duration: A six-month duration (This position may be extended at the expiration of the initial six months.)
- Monitor and give updates on every bank transaction for compliance with organization and donor procedures.
- Report to the Chief of Party (C.O.P) of two projects.
- Ensure timely collection of monthly bank statements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Liaise with and ensure there is electricity, water, internet service are in good working condition.
- Keep track of staff contracts, leave, medicals, pensions.
- Liaise with relevant authorities – FIRS, Pension Fund Administrators, Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund, National Planning Commission.
- Liaise with labor attorneys and authorities related organizational statutory matters
- Assist in drafting monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with Team Leaders and get monthly projects estimates and prepare a consolidated wire request for HQ approval.
- Support volunteer management and logistics.
- Facilitate coordination of travel and logistics for relevant international staff as needed.
- Ensure all official cars undergo routine maintenance and in a state of readiness for official use including licenses, insurance and the usage well accounted for.
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief of Parties
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accountancy or related fields is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Possession of ACCA, ICAN or ANAN will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5years experience required, preferably including technical and administrative experience working on USAID development projects.
- Excellent management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills are essential. Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases) are required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015.