Win Institute for Gender Studies (WIGS), West Africa’s foremost learning community for women has primary focus on women leadership and gender management capacity solutions.
As a member of Leading Edge group, we design open enrolment programmes for women of West Africa drilling them through rigorous curriculum practically underpinned with experiential case.
We are desirous of admitting into our robust workforce, vibrant and dynamic graduates to serve as:
Job Title: Sales Executive Officer
- Marketing our forthcoming 2016 programmes with a view to getting prospective clients to sign-up.
- Acting as a contact between our company and our existing and potential clients
- Effectively negotiating terms and agreement and closing business
- Gathering prospective clients information
- Participate in presentations aimed at pitching for business across predetermined locations
- Negotiate to win programme approval for our organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential clients for new business
Suitable candidates (preferably females) should possess the following amongst other things:
- HND/ B.Sc in Management or Behavioural Sciences
- At least 2 years experience preferably in Service Marketing
- Have flare for research and marketing
- Must possess practical computing skills
- Resident in Abuja
- Be willing to travel to areas assigned by management
- Be willing to work under pressure be little supervision
- Ability to conduct training needs assessment
- Applicant must be young, innovative and vibrant, not less than 20 years and not more than 35 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive resume and certificates to:
Leading Edge Group
Plot 983 Ahmadu Bello Way,
Opp Zone A Gate,
Apo Legislative Quarters,
Along Gudu/ AP Road,
Send specified documents to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th January, 2016.