WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting, business and legal advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on our recent growth, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Human Capital Manager
- We are looking for an individual that has the capacity to carry out the Strategic and HR functions of the firm. Such individual must have experience in Brand Strategy functions which is to project the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, campus recruitment, external speaking engagements and the coordination of Business Development activities.
- Interested candidates must also have experience in core HR Operations of Payroll Processing, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment and Induction, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement.
- Such candidate must have the ability to plan, direct, coordinate the Strategy and HR Management activities of the firm.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Goal Oriented, Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver high performance results with minimal supervision.
- HR certification is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrates exceptional People Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating “Strategy and Human Capital Manager” as the subject.
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.