Wemy Industries Limited – Founded with the main objective of manufacturing superior quality hygiene products, Wemy Industries Limited is the foremost indigenous and pioneer manufacturer of baby diaper in Nigeria. Wemy’s Brands are Dr Browns and Nightingale which comprises Baby care, Feminine care and Adult care
Wemy Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical/Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to maintain, repair & service the PLC based machinery, electrical control and power circuits such as:
- Simatics S 7 400 PLC
- Allen Bradley – Inverter
- Dynatec Adhesive Application control board
- Bravo AutoCAD for packaging machine
- Micro master 4
- DC Motor Drives – Converters
- AC Motor Drives – Frequency inverter
- FIFE unit – Web control device
- Supervising the entire Electrical technicians team, root cause analysis ability, planning of weekly P.M. e.t.c
- Use of specialized measuring & diagnostic to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components on diaper/wet tissue machine.
- Competently handling automation system e.g. Process automation & design.
- Ability to read electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical services.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.ENG/HND/OND/C&G (full)/Trade test 1,2 & 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Should have at a minimum of 5 years work experience respectively for both positions and must possess good inter-personal/communication skills.
Compensation package is competitive and in line with the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to:email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.