Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Well Intervention Engineer
1. Well Intervention:
- Execute Well Intervention Programs, Guidelines & contingency operations per Company objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to Project well assets as required regarding Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, and tractor related tools and services.
- Focal point for execution on coil tubing, slickline, e-line c/w tractor contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment follow-up, maintenance, and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology on coil tubing, slick line, and tractor on projects via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion and drilling teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons are integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP.
- Verify appropriate intervention contingency cover for all OML 130 completion programs or operations.
- Must have supervisory level of IWCF Intervention (combined 1,2 & 3) certification
- Monitor Company inventory of tooling and spares related to intervention operations at various contractor sites and Company facilities.
2. Call For Tender :
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of CFT for well intervention.
- Participate in Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Initial formal education: Engineer
- Professional experience (number of years): 7-10years
- Other (prior experience desirable): Subsea and completion in deepwater environment. Must have IWCF intervention certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 24th April 2016