Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
Our Services cut across three core departments predominately geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions, and governments, succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PHP/Web Applications Developer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time, Fixed-Term (6 month rolling contract)
Hours: 40 Hours Weekly (9am-5pm)
Start date: Immediately
Purpose of Job
- Our PHP & web application developers work within our Technology division. Developers work on-site, or off-site (at various clients locations) based on business requirements.
- We require experienced PHP developers, web application developers, and mobile application developers.
- Within this role You’ll have the chance to code freely whether You’re working on E-commerce websites, mobile apps or CMS systems.
- Working with us provides you with the chance to remain creative in your coding, using a different approach for each of your dynamic work flows.
- You’ll be required to have experience developing both Front & Back End systems.
- This opportunity is open to those who have a few years in the industry or someone who has a dense PHP background; however proven experience is essential either through a portfolio or links to various coding accounts.
Domain knowledge as well as general IT Support knowledge are essential. An ideal fit for the position would be capable of working on multiple projects, displaying core technical know-how and competence in the design of object oriented applications using:
- HTML & CSS,
- Frameworks – MVC, Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, jQuery, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- Experience working with Resful API Architecture is added advantage.
- WordPress development.
- Ecommerce Systems & Payment Integration.
Basic Skills Benchmark:
- Ability to work in a quick paced environment, delivering on time.
- Experience with AJAX applications.
- Ability to create icons, media content, and working with Photoshop or similar applications.
- Strong bug-testing and documentation experience.
What you get
- In return You’ll have the chance to grow within a creative industry and the freedom to develop your ideas.
- Opportunities to work on various projects in a relaxed environment.
- Grow core business development skills.
- You will be responsible for creating and developing innovative solutions and ideas to help the growth of businesses.
- This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious developer to join a fast growing company earning a competitive salary.
- There will be opportunities for progression to higher levels of development as the company expands and progresses.
- A great opportunity to further your existing skillset.
- Yes – All applications must be submitted with working links to existing portfolio, or sent in a compressed folder.
Salary: 20,000 – 50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV’s & Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.