Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Web Developer Job Opening at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Job Position: Web Developer
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s/resumes and Cover letters to: [email protected]
The subject of your mail should read ‘Web Developer’.
Note: Cover letters should include a summary of work-related experiences. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2015.