Focus Hub Nigeria is a technology innovation and digital entrepreneurship center in the Niger Delta of Nigeria with a mandate to create sustainable business models dedicated to solving development challenges encountered in the Niger Delta.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Web Developer Job in Port Harcourt at Focus Hub Nigeria.
We are currently supporting a number of startups and we need smart, young and technology savvy people to work with our team, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Port Harcourt
- You are passionate about Web development, believe that all websites should be responsive out of the box, and know that following coding standards is not optional, it’s required.
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to use Google to find inspiration.
- You enjoy a challenge and are open to different ideas and working in a collaborative environment.
- As a Web developer, you will be responsible for web development projects within the hub.
- Develop highly visible responsive websites based upon delivered requirements and design.
- Manage timelines and resource allocation.
- Support best practices in content execution.
- You will be part of a team that is dedicated to building and maintaining platforms for business startups.
- You will work with project managers, designers, and other developers to meet business need.
- Degree in Computer Science other related fields.
- Less than 28 years of age.
- Based in Port Harcourt.
- Working experience in Startup/engineering firm is desirable but not compulsory.
Who are we looking for?
- 1 or more years of Web development, with a focus on cross browser compatibility and responsive code.
- Experience working with data formats like JSON or XML.
- Ability to keep pace in a dynamic environment.
- Photography and Graphic Design skills are desirable.
- A full understanding of Web development best practices and security.
- Intermediate PHP and jQuery skills.
- Ability to find your way around MySQL.
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and resume to: [email protected]stating the position applied for on the subject area.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015.