Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Job Title: Web Designer
- Responsible for web design and development.
- Translate business requirements into solutions.
- Design websites and related functionality to current design trends.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of websites
- Provide technical support.
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
- Working with other web specialists including we IT department and graphic designers
- Testing the websites
- Handing the completed website over to the company
- Training staff and developing user manuals and other documentations
- Manage content, links, order flows, registration flows, and transaction logs.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours
- Determining technical requirements
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Coding using a variety of software
- Working with different content management systems
- Knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 and related technologies.
- Flexible attitude with proven experience working as team player.
- Joomla, Umbraco (Gimp)
- jQuery/Angular JS
- Fundamentals of design imaging
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Cpanel Admin with IP & DNS experience.
- Windows server, Linux and Unix hands on experience is a plus.
- PHP, ASP.Net – MVC
How to Apply