Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Web Content Writer Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Job Position: Web Content Writer
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Preferred Background/skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Experience and ability to work within online content management systems
- Experience in usability testing
- Must be comfortable engaging with the marketing team, the development team, stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Strong organizational skills with a customer service focus
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Must be able to work independently; must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of online editorial/content strategy experience for the web. Human Resources or Corporate Communications experience is an added advantage.
- Strong writing skills. Ability to research, write and edit content from scratch
- Must edit and proofread own work and manage information from different sources with the ability to accept constructive feedback
- Ability to write to a variety of audiences with unique needs and characteristics
- Must have strong technical writing skills and an understanding of content modeling and metadata
- Experience in search engine optimization, including effect use of taxonomy
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Applications Closing Date
17th of July, 2015