Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Wartsila is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Operations Supervisor
Job area: Contract Delivery
- Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operation & Maintenance (O&M) agreements, Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements. Globally the business covers close to 600 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
- Preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
- Prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
- Supervise shift operations as per requirements.
- Communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
- Preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
- Preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
- Prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
- Communication in English skills.
- Presentations skills.
- Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
- Operation data analytical skills.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
- Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
- Electrical knowledge of power plant.
- GAS engine knowledge.
- Operator station knowledge.
- B.Sc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August, 2016.