Fanfield Global Resources offers an extensive range of premium professional services designed to meet the growing and changing needs of the Nigerian oil & gas, Real Estate and Investment industry.
The operators we work with appreciate our reliability, competence and professionalism, whilst our clients benefit from our extensive use of technology in lowering their supply chain costs.
Thanks to our geographical reach and technical infrastructure, we are able to respond quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. We deliver seamless services across many sectors of the Nigerian and West African oil and gas industry
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
• Help manage people, processes and systems and make sure productivity targets are met.
• To also oversee the maintenance of warehouse and labour-management systems
• Help with the security of the building and stock.
• To manage teams of workers through the use of team leaders and supervisors and deal with personnel issues such as the, training and discipline of staff.
• To help supervise the storage of temperature-controlled products, such as food and pharmaceuticals, and the storage of hazardous materials.
• Help motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
• To produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Help briefing team leaders on a daily basis.
• The Warehouse Manager must not only make sure that employees are regularly briefed, supervised and trained but also that any machinery or vehicles are maintained, upholding health, safety and security in the work place at all times.
• To help maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely.
• To liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
• To be in charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods;
• To make use of space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
• To have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
• Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
• To respond and deal with customer communication by email and telephone.
• To help keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Distribution, Business, Transportation or related fields is preferred (3 years of warehouse management experience).
• Should have strong management skills, able to efficiently organise a large team on various shifts since the Warehouse runs for 24 hours.
• Good organisation skills are required as Warehouse Management centres on the organisation of people, stock and budgets whilst planning for the future.
• Must also be able to motivate a workforce and encourage strong teamwork.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be beneficial and you may also be required to have a sound understanding of industry standard computer software.
How to Apply
interested candidates are to forward their cv to [email protected] with the position they qualify for used as the subject of the mail.