Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionising into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
Walcoss Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Associate
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Maintain proper records of all trainings
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Coordinate trainings
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal savvy and composure especially in critical situations. Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
- Strong written and oral communication, active listening
- Must have strong negotiation techniques
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in Related field would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management, administration and organization.
- Knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2016.