Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT in Education Advisor
Reference number: JOB0082610
Job type: Voluntary services
- This position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects in ICT in Education in Northern Nigeria.
- It is essential that the successful candidate is in country Sierra Leone.
- This position will be based in Abuja with project related travel to the state of Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara.
- You are an experienced ICT professional well versed in the use of ICT for knowledge gathering, knowledge exchange.
- A professional who can help teacher educators understand the importance and use of ICT in Education.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply