Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Volunteer Officer
- The Volunteer Officer will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in the organization office.
- This position helps to extend the resources in the organization to better assist and direct the needs of our clients and also make meaningful contribution, gain new skills and put old ones to good use and above all stay productive and relevant in today’s competitive marketplace.
- This will include but not limited to office/project management, technical and administrative tasks as assigned by the TL / (VPC).
All intending volunteers MUST meet the following requirements:
- Basic knowledge of computer
- A minimum of B.Sc. (or its equivalent) in any field, serving and intending NYSC corp. members are welcome to apply.
- volunteers MUST come along with a working laptop for effective learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: This is not a paid position
Application Deadline Monday, 30th May, 2016.