Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our highimpact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser
Competitive – VSO Band 4
Fixed Term, 2.5 years
Full Time, 35 hours per week
- VSO is seeking a dynamic, experienced, and competent Programme M&E, Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser to implement the monitoring and evaluation system for the Improving Market Access for the Poor (IMA4P) programme, that enables learning to drive improvements.
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively with teams across VSO and ensure that country project ‘knowledge’ is shared across the IMA4P programme, within VSO and externally. He/she will liaise with the project teams in Cambodia and Nigeria to ensure quality programming in line with the DCED standard, produce, quarterly and annual M&E reports, act as key point of contact for the external evaluator and produce and share impact case studies for communication purposes.
- The post holder will report to the IMA4P Programme Manager with matrix management to the VSO’s Head of M&E and will be located preferably in Nigeria or Cambodia with international travel to project locations; S/he will also liaise closely with other staff based in the project countries as well as the VSO’s M&E team. This is a fixed term contract until 30th June 2019.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- You are a dynamic M&E expert with experience of direct work in the Value Chain Development/Participatory Market Systems Development (VCD/PMSD) in Africa and Asia supporting evaluation and learning within programmes at all levels.
- You will have experience of evaluating community-based development work as well monitoring progress against results chains for large development projects.
Week Commencing 12th December
As soon as possible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.