Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Reference Number: JOB0090695
Location: North-West Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- To support the Cluster Lead in delivering programmes and projects on time, within budget and to the required standard.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of planning and managing projects with multiple stakeholders, delivering expected benefits in challenging contexts to tight deadlines.
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and have experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
- Must have 3 years practical experience within a development organisation.
- A bachelor’s degree in development studies or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire.
£ 2,530,000 per year
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply