Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer – IT/ICT Specialist (Education)
Reference Number: JOB0078208
- To play a key role in the supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects engaged in ICT/IT work.
- The position is expected to provide support to Education Projects and other VSO projects in Nigeria.
- This position is open to international volunteers available and willing to work in Cambodia for the length of this placement.
- Experience of training on IT/ICT in Education, especially to teaching and non-teaching staff. Degree level in IT related subject (however if extensive IT knowledge gained from work experience, BA or B.Sc in any subject can be acceptable)
Job Title: Volunteer – ICT in Education Advisor
Reference Number: JOB0082610
- This position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects in ICT in Education in Northern Nigeria.
- This position will be based in Abuja with project related travel to the state of Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara.
- You are an experienced ICT professional well versed in the use of ICT for knowledge gathering, knowledge exchange.
- A professional who can help teacher educators understand the importance and use of ICT in Education.
Job Title: Teacher Trainer Role 2
Reference Number: JOB0026618
This role will support the transformation and improvement of the Education system in Nigeria
- You have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience specifically in teaching literacy and numeracy using the UK National educational curriculum or its equivalent.
- You are willing and capable of working as part of a team work you can adapt your knowledge and experience to Nigeria you are a highly skilled teacher trainer with training and international experience, who can support the Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: Funding for this placement is in the process of being secured and thus we are inviting applications and the process will continue pending the confirmation of funding being approved.