Are you between the ages of 14 and 24?
Do you care about social, cultural, political and economic issues?
Are you interested in improving your blogging and digital media skills?
This is your chance to apply for a 3 months blogging internship with Voices of Youth – UNICEF’s vibrant online youth community.
Voices of Youth is UNICEF’s global online community for young people who want to know more, do more and say more about the world.
Voices of Youth is pleased to announce the call for applications for the next round of VOY Blogging Internshipsare now open.
The 3-month internship, starting in December 2015, offers you (young people aged 14-24) an opportunity to develop your writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows you to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.
During the internship, you are supervised by VOY Community Managers, who will provide tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts. The internship is done by remote participation, which means that interns are not required to travel anywhere.
– You are between 14 and 24 years old.
– You are fluent in written English – it’s no problem if English is not your first language, but you should be comfortable writing in English.
– You will be able to access the Internet at least once a week to blog, comment and participate in debates.
– You are available to start the internship in December 2015.
- In total, about 30-40 interns will be selected to participate in this internship round. Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth will only contact candidates that were selected for the internship.
- In case you are not selected for the internship – don’t worry! The Voices of Youth community is open to everyone – submit a blog post, comment on posts, participate in our discussions or simply browse through the inspiring articles on the website.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Voices of Youth Blogging Internship 2016
Application Deadline: October 30th 2015