Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
Vodafone is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job Code: 000000165034
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
- To manage testing and acceptance forGroup BI releases covering assembly, product, performance and user acceptance testing.
- To work with rest of the EVO Test organisation and ensure coordinationand best practice for testing across all releases
- Control of SI contract fulfilment through test activity related to the main releases which leadto formal acceptance of the solution
- Optimise resource usage across the Release: Business, IT, Global, Local as well as environments to maximise benefit out of testing effort.
- Support PrincipalTest Manager in defining acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Provide assurance of Governance across all required test phasesfor each main release and adherence to acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIsand ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction. through the following activities:
- BE/ BTech/MCA
- Strong knowledge of HP Quality Center/ ALM, MS Project, Sharepoint, Proven experience of successful test/project management across large and complex programmes.
- 5 years’ experience in Testing in aninternational environment
- ISTQB / ISEB System Testing Foundation Certification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply