Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BI Visualization Developer-VF EG
Job Ref.: AFR0000AB
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
- To support the delivery of the BI data visualisation, interactive dashboards, data discovery, data-driven story-telling and innovative analytics through Group BI centre of excellence in partnership with diverse Group Functions and local markets.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- Responsible for the Requirement gathering and business discovery
- Engage in solution architecture and design
- Identify the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Specify the required Test Data and evaluate the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
- Develop and maintain a growing library of dashboards, reports, and interactive data visualizations
- ETLELT Knowledge is a plus
- Responsible for the development of technical and user documentation.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong business analytical skills
- Energetic, nimble, proactive, keen to learn and progress
- Telecoms Business is a plus
- Good command of English
- Strong communication skills
- Focussed and attention to detail.
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications:
- 4-7 Years of Relevant Technical Experience
- Expert in one of the Databases like Oracle or Teradata or SQL Server
- Good knowledge in one of the ETL tools Informatica or DataStage or ODI will be a plus
- Experience and background in a complex multi business environment essential
- Expert in Oracle OBIEE and Publisher. Good knowledge of other reporting tools such as Business Objects, … is a plus
- Expert in Dimensional modelling and Entity relationship diagrams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10:59:00pm; 16th May, 2016.