Human Advantage Resources – Our Client is a data-driven vocational education model focused on soft-skills training and technical skills development through paid apprenticeships for West African youth in job-creating industries.
Our Client screens young people based on their innate emotional intelligence strengths, trains them in critical soft skills and partners with employers to provide technical apprenticeships in entry level jobs to continue their learning on the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admissions Coordinator/Recruitment Administrator
Ref No: 002
Selected Person will be able to work remotely and independently to:
- Develop and coordinate the whole admission process from applications, interviews to admissions
- Logically and Objectively Identify and recruit suitable candidates to the academy all year round
- Develop and implement a recruiting and admissions program designed to communicate application status with both prospective candidates and non-prospects.
- Work with outreach coordinator to review and update publicity/advocacy material to ensure clarity in content and marketability of programme. Segments including social media, radio and handwritten proposals.
- Work in collaboration with outreach coordinator to develop advocacy and sensitization programmes so as to attract suitable and qualified candidates for the academy’s training. E.g. Information sessions, community drives etc.
- Work in collaboration with academy manager to handle special eligible candidates that have financial challenges that might be a major hindrance
- Use the academy’s cloud-based to monitor electronic applications, ensure admission records are accurate at all times and generate reports as required.
- Develop and modify admission requirements based on a 360 feedback mechanism( Employer, the Academy’s staff and Trainees )
- Collect data and analyse reports and application trends to provide suitable information to stakeholders as required.
- Work with Academy manager to develop orientation program for admits
Successful candidates are professionals who:
- Have demonstrated (2 years) experience in teaching, training, curriculum development or instructional design
- Have good knowledge of HR practices
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess a desire to impact youth development in West Africa, starting with Nigeria
- Have a deep passion for mentoring young people to improve their skills and career paths
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send resume/CV’s, quoting the appropriate reference number, to:[email protected]
Note: Candidates will be directly contacted for interviews