Versata provides enterprise software solutions that deliver business results, performance and scalability while dramatically reducing IT spending. Versata’s patented solutions decrease IT expenditures by reducing hardware and associated maintenance, leveraging open source technology, and accelerating value delivery to business customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Visual Designer
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
What to Expect as a Visual Designer:
- You are a skilled designer who is able to captivate customers with engaging visuals.
- You harness the potential of visual art to create content that communicates clearly and in the most effective way.
- You are making a significant impact on brand identity, building and refining user experiences. You will collaborate closely (with or without an Interaction Designer) to create visuals that elegantly illustrate our company’s complex data.
- You will be able to not only take existing wireframes and put together a visual design (with redline specifications), but can also provide feedback on the wireframes or even make them yourself! At the end of the day you will be creating impeccably designed experiences used by millions of people for some of the most elite companies and products in the world.
The Type of Visual Designer We’re Looking For
We value a culture of excellence. We need web architects/developers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end
- You have an ownership over your designs. You are looking at your design being implemented and will be calling out the developer who misaligned one of the icons in a row by 2px.
- Commitment to following design “best practices”, with iterations, reviews, and redline specifications
- An obsessive commitment to quality and an eye for detail, ensuring that not only is your designs the best, but everyone around you as well.
- You know that animations are sometimes the most critical element of a design. You want the movement of elements to help solidify their purpose.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience shipping impeccable web page designs
- Mastery of a range of design tools and expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to incorporate feedback quickly.
- The best candidate will be able to communicate across teams to understand design needs and deliver products that address all needs.
- Proven experience with web design.
- The right candidate should have a solid web portfolio to demonstrate this.
- Experience with data driven designs is desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online