Cardinal Security Services – Our vision is to render efficient and affordable security services and solutions to our clients. In order to achieve this, we actively pioneer changes in the delivery of cost-effective security solutions that meet our clients’ requirements.
We will leverage the diverse experiences of our people to achieve added value solutions that constantly surpass our clients’ expectations.
Job Title: Head, Vetting and Investigation Unit
Application is invited from suitable and qualified candidates for immediate employment in a reputable licensed security company that provides security services for high net worth corporations to HEAD the Vetting and Investigation Unit
Key Areas of performance:
- Planning and coordinating all internal investigations/vetting
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies on investigations
- Enforcing compliance with security, safety and operational procedures and instructions through frequent inspections
- Compiling periodic reports and updates on compliance, Vetting and investigations
- Coordinating security defects audits and assurance reviews
- Collecting, collating and analyzing threat intelligence
Must be an Ex-Police officer, NDLEA officer,DSS and MUST Posses the Following:
- Minimum of B Sc in any Social Science discipline
- Certificate in security, risk, compliance and investigation or related discipline
- At least 10 years work experience
- Sound knowledge of Tanzania Law and Legal procedures
- Ability to interact and network with law enforcement, government officers and corporate security officers and managers.
- Effective use of MS Office(MS Word,MS Excel and MS Power point)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound skills in physical security and asset protection techniques, crime prevention, safety, investigations and general security management
Application Deadline Friday 8th July,2016