Itiebi Concept Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary organization with the aim of providing global solutions in the Petroleum industries, Oil and Gas, Marine Services, Government and Public Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vessel Maintenance Technician
We are seeking for a Maintenance Technician that will be Responsible for the Repair and Maintenance of Vessels. You will report to the Maintenance Manager. You will be held responsible for:
- Responsible for the day to day Maintenance Of Vessels.
- Work with operators to repair and create upgrades.
- Responsible for Entering, Completing and Tracking Maintenance work in the Companies System.
- Report to the Vessel Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for diagnosing when Repairs are required.
- Ensure inspections on equipment and machinery are up-to-date.
- Be prepared for solving unplanned issues.
- Bachelor/HND in Marine Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of Technical Experience.
- Experience in the Shipbuilding and Maritime Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Monday, 2nd November, 2015.