Cardinal Stone – We are a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Verification Officer
- Prepares and delivers share certificates for verification and dematerialisation
- Ensures that documents are maintained and appropriately filed
- Ensure that progress reports of verification and dividend extraction activities are duly generated
- Maintains strategy and tools related to various dimensions of share verification and dividend collection processes
- Maintains positive company image and good relationship between the company and the relevant registrars
- Revalidation of stale warrants and extraction of unclaimed share certificates and dividends
- Undertakes share transmission processes
- Tracking and reconciling unverified certificates
- Remittance of Public Offers, Right Issues, Private Placements
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of Ordinary Diploma from any reputable school.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience and ability to ride motorcycle will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English Language
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be innovative and result driven
- Must be detail – orientated.
- Good organizational skills and logical reasoning
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word,and Excel
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online