Best Search Recruitment Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Managing Director, Vegetable Oil Plant
- The Managing Director/Chief Executive shall be expected to provide day to day director to the organization and shall be responsible for the performance of the company.
- He will be reporting to the Board of Directors and his responsibilities shall include:
- Formulate and successfully implementing company policy:
- Direct strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the long term objectives and priorities established by the board
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Ensure the operational performance of the company
- Assume full accountability to the board for all company operations
- Represent the company to major customers and professional association
- Develop and maintain an effective executive team
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with the Group Chairman
- Put in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees
- MBA in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 18 years total working experience with at least 7 years in the manufacturing outfit
- Highly motivated, result driven with a passion for business, skilled at communicating a clear vision for growth and can capitalize and sustain the momentum that is being created within organization
- Be able to demonstrate proven experience of managing operations at a senior management/director level within the engineering, FMCG, and or manufacturing industries for at least 5-10 years.
- Highly skilled business leader who will improve focus and profitably grow share within a very competitive market.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015.