Cloud Interactive Associates aims to be the Pan African and Global Leader in delivering the technology behind mobile advertising and mobile marketing.
At Cloud we can assist you in generating new revenues from your extensive messaging infrastructure and help you to develop multi-channel delivery capabilities on your network, portals and devices. Talking the same language as your customers and at the right time is the key to their happiness. And as we all know, happy customers make for happy clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT VAS Executive
- Develop, maintain and coordinate the various portal and backend functions of the company. Monitor Service flows, report and fix where appropriate.
- Ability to diagnose performance issues and refer solution. Data integrity and control of sensitive user/client information is key.
- Design/Understand clients’ requirements and draft working framework
- Coordinate with Mobile Network operators
- Manage existing solution infrastructure and give performance report.
- Design & implement development of portals, SMS driven solutions, WAP using PHP, MVC, SQL and Java language
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management; experience in Telecom VAS maybe an advantage
- Post NYSC degree.
- Familiar with VAS equipment and platform (exposure to messaging gateway an added advantage)
- Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture
- Developing websites/Portals, CMS using PHP/MySQL/MSSQL, MVC framework and very knowledgeable in VAS Telecom solution.
- Familiar with Red-Hat Linux environment with Shell Scripting
- Stakeholder- relationship management skills
- Planning, analytical and project management skills
- Good communication skills and strong customer – centric focus.
- Proficiency in Java web base application development (Spring 3.0/4.0 MVC Framework)
- Java Script, JSON
- SOAP Web services, RESTful API, SOA architecture implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th May, 2016.