Worldwide Technical Services Limited is the leading Workforce Management Services Company to the Nigerian Oil, Gas and Energy industry.
We Supply Professional Workforce and Consultancy Staff to the Project and Operations of our Clients in West Africa.
We are currently recruiting personnel in the position below at all level with specialisation in Offshore Marine & Production Process to work on both national and international waters.
- Riggers (WTS_Rig_021)
- Pumpmen (WTS_Pump_020)
- Laboratory Technicians (WTS_Labt_015)
- Topside and Compressor Tech (WTS_TSCT_014)
- Able Seamen (WTS_AB_013)
- Motormen (WTS_MMan_005)
- Safety Officer (WTS_Safo_004)
- Maintenance Supervisors (WTS_Msup_003)
- Bosuns (WTS_Bosun_002)
- Maintenance Tech Engineers (WTS_Mtec_001)
- Oilers (WTS_Oil_019)
- OIMs (WTS_OIM_018)
- Mooring Masters (WTS_Moor_017)
- Field Operators (WTS_Fiop_016)
- Fitters (WTS_Fit_012)
- Cargo Supervisors (WTS_Csup_011)
- Process Operators (WTS_Prop_010)
- Production Supervisors (WTS_Psup_008)
- DCS Technicians (WTS_OIM_007)
- Electricians (WTS_Elect_006)
- Candidates must have worked on very large crude carrier (VLCC) and must have the following certifications: Basic Safety Training, Personal survival techniques, Fire prevention and fire fighting, Elementary first aid, Personal safety and social responsibility, Security Awareness Training for seafarers, Advanced firefighting A-V113, Survival craft and rescue boats -Vl/2-, Medical first aid.
- Open to Nigerian Nationals only
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s in word format to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Code as subject of application