At Roche, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. We are one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups, and we keep evolving.
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. If you are curious, committed, and determined to make a difference, join us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Head: Eastern Nigeria
Function: Sales & Marketing
As Regional Head: Eastern Nigeria, you will lead and manage the East Region with full sales and expense responsibility, you will also:
- Develop and deliver Regional business plans in conjunction with the sales representative in order to ensure optimum performance, achievement of set targets and ROI
- Monitor and manage the allocated Sales Representatives’ territory knowledge and understanding, ensuring efficient time management;
- Ensure that user and promotional forums (such as workshops, round tables, CME, sponsored meetings, congresses etc.) are planned and facilitated to showcase and market Roche services and products;
- Monitor market and customer movements, maintaining awareness and reacting effectively and proactively to these changes through application of market intelligence and alignment of our sales strategy;
- Maintain and build internal relationships in order to ensure a strong network and support structure to facilitate the Region’s initiatives.
- Grow the Region’s business in relation to competing effectively, increasing market share, consolidating business profit, and maintaining a high level of management quality
- Provide input to the definition of the business plans for specific business area, ensuring that sales plans and objectives are aligned
- Identify new possible clients as well as opportunities within existing clients to further grow the business
- Ensure effective and professional service delivery (Key Account Management, after-sales follow-up etc.) in line with the set Roche business principles to all customers on an ongoing basis
Who you are
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- A Degree in Health Sciences (e.g. B Pharm / BSc) or equivalent qualification;
- Excellent communication, negotiations and persuasive skills and demonstration of inter-cultural adaptability and sensitivity;
- Good interpersonal skills and self motivated with a demonstration of initiative;
- Ability to develop good relationships with key stakeholders in the health sector
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English
- Must be able to travel with a valid driver’s license
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical environment as Product/Sales Manager
- Exposure to Product or Sales Management desirable
- Good knowledge of Roche disease areas and a proven record of consistent successful sales achievement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply