EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
Job Title: Head Teacher (Primary)
- • A Degree In Education Is Compulsory.
- • Minimum Of 5 Years Teaching Experience. 3
- • At Least 3 Of Which Must Have Been In A Middle Management Position.
- • Experience Of The English National Curriculum Is Essential.
Primary Purpose of the job:
- To lead and manage the school
- To ensure the achievement of excellent educational standards
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children
- • Ethos and Vision Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each child’s full potential and the highest possible educational standards Ensure the School’s vision is understood by all and implemented o Translate this vision into agreed objectives and operational plans which will promote and sustain school improvement Strategic Management
- • Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence Leadership and Management
- • Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards
- • Build a collaborative learning culture within the School and actively engage with other primary and secondary schools and other agencies to build an effective learning community
- • Maintain and develop our existing community links
- • Manage change effectively
- • Ensure that all responsibilities delegated by the Governing Body are carried out.
- • Ensure the school premises are fit for purpose for current and future needs including any site development etc
- • Undertake other such duties as may be reasonably expected Teaching, Learning, Curriculum and Standards
- • Lead in the design and implementation of a curriculum, which inspires and engages all pupils
- • Ensure a consistent and continuous school-wide focus on pupil assessment and achievement, using appropriate data and benchmarks to set, monitor, track and evaluate individual pupil progress
- • Challenge and remedy under-performance
- • Ensure exemplary standards of behaviour and attendance
- • Monitor, evaluate and review classroom practice and promote improvement strategies; aim for outstanding standards of learning and teaching at all times Managing Resources
- • Advise the governing body on the formulation of the annual budget in order that the school secures its objectives.
- • Manage the School finances effectively working closely with relevant stakeholders, proactively seek further funding opportunities as required
- • Ensure job descriptions and performance management for all staff are based on clear roles and responsibilities, reviewed at least annually and consistent with current conditions of employment
- • Ensure all policies are kept up to date, working closely with teaching staff, and the Governing Council representative. • Maintain sound procedures for the security, supervision and maintenance of the School environment ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met
- • Manage your own personal professional development whilst ensuring the well-being of and a good work/life balance for all personnel
- • Plan, manage and monitor the curriculum within the agreed budget, setting appropriate priorities for expenditure allocating funds and ensuring effective administration control
- • Ensure the regular monitoring of the budget. o Ensure that financial regulations are adhered to.
- • Ensure that the allocation and use of classrooms provides a positive learning environment that promotes the highest achievements for all including health and safety o Monitor and evaluate value for money.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply