Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- As a Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for the development of approach and sales within the mechanized agriculture industry, furniture industry or any other related industry.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, contacting and contracting new business relationships in order to increase awareness of company offerings and develop new businesses.
- Create, establish and maintain strong business relationships by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements.
- Participates in trade shows, industry events and customer entertainment activities
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify, assess and recommend profitable projects to pursue.
- Creates, gathers, researches and organizes information from many sources to generate business development documents including proposals, qualifications and presentations.
- Schedules and participates in meetings relating to proposals, business development and marketing.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in a Business related discipline.
- 2-5 years relevant industry experience
- Business developments within the public sector
- Commercial awareness
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management skills.
- Fluency in Hausa language is a must
- A self-starter, proven team player with the ability to build strategic and profitable relationships
- Relentless drive to profitably grow the business
- Strong research skills
- Innovative and a creative thinker
Remuneration: Monthly Net
- Fixed monthly salary with commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November 2015.