Ensure Insurance Plc – The Management Team of Ensure Insurance Plc ,is changing the way insurance works for Nigerians.Our primary objective is to deliver innovative insurance products that work for you, our customer,From life insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home insurance, we’ve got you covered.In order to do so and as part of our expansion plans, we require the skills of professionals and individuals who want to build a career in the fast growing insurance industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Manager
- Achieving unit business goals through quality recruitment and training of Risk Advisors
- Adopting a hands-on approach by closing sales in the field (leading by example)
- Meet and exceed targets allocated to the unit on all lines of business.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and motivate Financial Advisors in the unit and ensure that company policies and procedures are observed and performance standards regarding profitability and efficiency are attained within the set deadlines.
- Facilitate effective field training for all Financial Advisors in the Unit.
- Promote and project in all sales activity a high degree of professionalism within the unit.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance to organizational templates
- Identify, recruit and retain high caliber Risk Advisors and meet the unit recruitment requirements
- Develop a high caliber, highly motivated, disciplined and productive team capable of meeting their individual and company targets.
Skills required for success in this role:
- Innovation and goal orientation
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to excel and not cave in given a high pressure work environment
- Financial Planning skills
- Excellent networking and relationship skills
- Expert communication and leadership prowess
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Negotiation and Influence skills
Who is Eligible?
- This role is open to candidates with a B.Sc/HND with a minimum of 3 years proven experience in leading a unit.
- Experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage.
What We Offer
- A basic salary coupled with commission
- A world class work environment and a flexi work schedule
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016.