PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a top bank in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member Regulatory Reporting & Return
Reference Number: 130-PEO00544
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- To implement measures that would ensure the adherence to appropriate compliance framework and procedures so as to minimize loss from non-compliance with the policies & procedures.
- The Team Member, Compliance, is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Rendering statutory reports/returns to the NFIU, CBN and other regulators as and when due.
- Compliance helpdesk management and advisory
- Compliance review of branches and departments
- Product review and AML risk assessment
- NFIU CTR returns (XML) statistics.
- Participation in Internal (formal/informal) and External trainings.
- Assist with the management of the banks sanction program
- Monitoring and reporting of Suspicious Transactions
- Review and management of Mantas alerts
- Review & approval of high risk customers and businesses
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree in any discipline
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the financial service sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 15th November, 2015