Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Minna – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Provost, College of Nursing Science
- The Provost shall be the Chief Executive and Academic Head of the College.
- He/She shall be responsible for general administration and implementation of Governing Council policies.
- He/She shall be Accounting Officer of the college.
Qualifications and Qualities
- Candidates must possess a minimum of first Degree in Nursing Sciences or Nursing Education. Master degree or PhD will be an added advantage.
- Must have held an Administrative position of a Senior Level in a similar tertiary institution not less than two years.
- Must be mentally and physically sound to effectively discharge responsibilities of the office.
- Must be proficient in IT
- Must be registered/licensed by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess a Teaching Qualification PGDE/Diploma in Nursing Education and should be a Registered Nurse Educator.
- Must have 10 years Working Experience with teaching experience in such or other similar tertiary institutions.
Terms of Appointment
- The position is a tenured appointment for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and maybe eligible for re-appointment for a period of another four (4) years only.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send ten (10) copies of their application to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
Abdukarim Lafene Secretariat,
Application Deadline 9th December, 2015.