Teclab Management Services Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates on behalf of its client, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head Information Technology
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Ability to manage personnel
- Academic Experience
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Core Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting the Organization.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment exercise personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career- pathing program and prepare Job Descriptions and place advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree and two to three years’ human resource experience, or a master’s degree in human resource management and two years’ experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th February, 2017.