HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed – CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements at HealthPlus Owerri Mall.
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods.
- Supervise Health Care Assistants.
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community.
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business.
- A registered Pharmacist
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Residents of Ilorin and its environ
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
- Report to the Pharmacist at the Owerri Mall
- Support the Pharmacist in selecting appropriate Over-the-Counter medicines for simple ailments
- Handle Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Reconcile daily sales
- Ensure general housekeeping of allocated section
- Ensure adequate inventory of allocated section
- Minimum of SSCE.
- OND is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly disposition
- Good customer service skills
Job Title: Beauty Advisor
Key elements of the role:
- Report to the Casabella Business Manager at the Owerri Mall.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service.
- Ensure branch is properly equipped and maintained to provide the highest standards of business efficiency and Operational Excellence.
- Provide advice on beauty & grooming solutions to customers: skincare, cosmetics, hair care, shaving etc.
- Handle Point-of-Sale (POS).
- Ensure adequate inventory of allocated section.
- Ensure general housekeeping of allocated section.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Good Degree.
- Excellent People Skills.
- Residents of Apapa or its environs is an Advantage.
- Passionate about good grooming, beauty and make-up.
- Make-up and Head Gear Tying skills are an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
- Friendly disposition.
- Good customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th April, 2016.