St. Nicholas Hospital is a multi-specialist private hospital located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 1968 by the chairman Chief Dr M.A Majekodunmi. Over the years it has grown to become one of Nigeria’s leading hospitals, providing reliable, effective and high quality healthcare for all patients. St. Nicholas hospital has achieved this by attracting highly trained doctors, nurses and support staff and investing in state-of-the art equipment and laboratory services.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the job positions below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- The candidates must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS) and a diploma certificate in Anaesthesia with current license from Nigeria Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- The candidates are also expected to have 10 years post NYSC experience of which the least 5 years must have been in active clinical practice.
Job Title: Nurse Anaesthetist
- The candidates must be fully registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and should possess additional qualifications as a Nurse Anaesthetist.
- Also, the candidates must have at least 3 years post qualification experience from a reputable Hospital.
Job Title: Head Cook
- Supervise and coordinate activities of the cooks
- Ensure kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Cost meal plans and recipes
- Following food safety requirements
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
- Train subordinates
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and Supplies
- The candidate must be a graduate of Catering and Hotel Management with at least five years’ cooking experience in a hospitality environment.
- The applicant must be hard-working, organized, creative, and passionate about food and client satisfaction.
Job Title: Cook
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations as well as safety standards
- Maintain kitchen equipment and utensils
- The candidate must be literate and have at least two years’ cooking experience in a hospitality environment.
- The applicant must be able to follow simple recipes work with minimal supervision.
Salary and conditions of service attractive.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com
The address below:
The General Manager,
St. Nicholas Hospital,
P.O. Box 3015,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.