IT Shows, Inc. an international development consulting organization based in Arlington, Virginia, USA is seeking candidates for the following positions for the potential USAID/Nigeria-funded project. IT Shows, Inc. builds the capacity of developing countries through innovative services and solutions and provides technical, management, administrative, evaluation, and strategic program design services that create, build, and strengthen the capacity of programs in developing countries.
IT Shows, Inc. is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- The Finance and Administrative Manager responsibilities will include developing a USAID-compliant Financial Management and Reporting system.
- S/he will produce financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project activities, monitor transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations, prepare and submit monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and oversee USAID-required audits.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Business Administration options or equivalent and an ACA/ACCAICPA or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible experience as a senior finance manager with a reputable NGO, development contractor or donor agency is desirable.
- S/he must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology (private sector, governmental, and nonprofit) and an ability to understand accounting practices and procedures; to analyze data, narrative reports, and workload flow charts, etc.
- The manager must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with accounting and non-accounting individuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- S/he must have experience in both managing and administering sub-awards and audits plus with funds control and monitoring of fraud and abuse.
Job Title: Senior M&E Specialist, Analysis
- The Senior M&E Specialist for Analysis will oversee the enhancement of the performance reporting system, and will lead the design and application of econometric methodologies in all aspects of the monitoring and evaluation program.
- The Senior M&E Specialist for Analysis will lead the application of econometric or other quantitative approaches to the Mission’s data gathering and analyses for assessments, evaluations, baselines, data quality assessments and other M&E data gathering efforts.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Development, Economics, Knowledge Management or related fields.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible professional experience in monitoring and evaluation with monitoring and evaluation activities within complex international development contexts in the areas of Health, Democracy, Governance and Conflict, Economic Growth, Education and/or agricultural development.
- S/he must have excellent team work, inter-personal, verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to conduct field work in areas with hardship conditions, in remote areas, for extended periods of time.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical background in cost-benefit analysis, econometric methodologies, or statistical systems.
- S/he must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
Job Title: Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor
- Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor will provide leadership, guidance and overall direction to the Mission’s collaboration, learning and adapting efforts.
- The advisor will plan and state organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as special studies, after action reviews, and partners’ meetings, organizational learning surveys to facilitate overall CDCS implementation.
- The Advisor will assist with incorporating research design and methodologies in the application of learning to project design and management.
- S/he will work with the Program Office to guide iterative course corrections and ensure ongoing and evolving alignment of the portfolio with Mission Strategy.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree or higher in one or more fields related to organizational learning or development assistance such as Public, Business or Development Administration, Knowledge Management, Political Science, Economics, Development Studies or closely related, interdisciplinary fields.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible, professional level experience in organizational or action learning, development and/or knowledge management.
- The candidate must have demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting monitoring and evaluation analysis and subsequently developing and leading collaboration, learning and adapting programs among various stakeholders in international development contexts.
- S/he must have exceptional communications and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural contexts.
- The candidate must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV’s to: email@example.com Please place “Learning Program” in the Subject Line.
Note: Be aware that selection will be done on a rolling basis.
Application Deadline 18th July, 2016.