VividTech solutions and services, a foremost messaging service provider on mobile and web platforms seek the services of field marketers to market her products and services to a fast growing network of consumers.
Our platform is hinged on Messaging as a Service (MaaS) model which enables interested customers subscribe to our services for special alerts and notifications. If you are passionate, energetic and have what it takes to market messaging services to general audience, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Marketer
- Distributing / supplying access cards to registered agents
- Marketing the services and the access cards to the general audience
- Selling of access cards to the subscribers / dealers
- Maintains and updates weekly sales report for management review
- Delivering innovative and creative solutions by drawing upon technical and commercial experience to make sales
- Keeping up to date with latest product developments and turning these into selling points
- Participate in Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) programme by offering assistance to customers in the aspect of understanding the service model and providing field support
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities, to generate a strong pipeline
- Meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Achieving aggressive weekly targets as determined by the management
- Opening up new frontiers in the areas of new dealership registration, sales expansion, and smooth distribution pipeline
- This role is very competitive! You must meet and exceed your weekly quotas at all time
- Daily field marketing and sales. Opening up new sales and distribution channels.
- Provide field support to subscribers, dealers and agents.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile application services.
- Work days include Saturdays.
- Distribution / supply of products to registered agents and dealers.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales targets (COMPULSORY).
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any related field with 1 year work experience in field marketing and sales or any related work experience.
- It is important that the candidate demonstrates enthusiasm and motivation for success.
- Due to the demanding nature of the job, male candidates are most preferred
Personal Qualities Required:
- Self-starter, ambitious and energetic.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Familiar with android, blackberry, ios and windows mobile operating platforms.
- Excellent market & sales skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Special bonus when targets are exceeded
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th November, 2015.