Stresert Services Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas services company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider/Office Assistant
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing mails;
- Maintaining supplies and equipment;
- Picking-up and delivering items;
- Responsible for the general clerical duties.
- The ideal candidate must be familiar with the Lagos routes and must have been in a similar role for the past 3 years (at least).
- Transport and receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/documents)
- Ensure motorcycle is roadworthy and abide by the required HSE rules for riding motorcycle
- The rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company
- Verification of addresses for clients
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes)
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mailroom and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation etc.
- Possess valid riders permit
- Must be smart and assertive
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write
- Highly professional and able to work independently
Salary is very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to: [email protected] using ‘Dispatch/Clerical staff’
Application Deadline Wednesday, 3rd December, 2015.