University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) – As a tertiary health facility came into being in 1973 following the enactment of an edict (number 12). As the sixth of the 1st generation Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria, it was established to complement her sister institution, University of Benin, and to provide secondary and tertiary care to the then Midwestern Region (now Edo and Delta State) and its environs.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Deputy Director (Nursing Services)
Location: Benin, Edo State
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Nursing obtained not less than 10 years from date of application.
- He/she should have relevant administrative/cognate experience of a post not below the rank of Assistant Director in a Federal Tertiary Hospital (Candidates with fewer years of experience may be considered)
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- The DONS who should share the corporate vision of the Hospital shall be charged with the responsibilities of day-to-day running of Nursing Services Department and be responsible to the CMD through the CMAC.
- He/she may also be tasked with other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Conditions of Service and Remunerations
- The conditions of service and remunerations are as obtainable in other Federal Tertiary Hospitals/Public Service in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to download Application Form
Submission of Completed Forms / Referees
Fifteen completed application forms and curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials and other relevant documents should be forwarded to the Office of The “Chief Medical Director”. Candidates are to request three relevant referees to forward references on them directly to the undersigned before the interview date:
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)
Ugbowo Lagos Road,
Benin City-Edo State,
Interview Date: This shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only
Application Deadline 21st December, 2015